Monday, September 26, 2011

"A" for Asher!

Our friends Brad and Kelli are expecting a baby boy this November.  Kelli is doing the baby's room in animals and I really didn't want to do another monkey since I made one not too long ago for Maddox.  Had to be special  : )  So I found this "baby gorilla" pattern and I will be the first to say that mine does not look like the picture or even a gorilla for that matter, but I guess it's the thought that counts.  I adjusted the pattern some and omitted the pole part.
The bib on the other hand was pretty easy and there are several different free patterns for baby bibs online.  For the "A" I made a chain of single crochets and sewed it on to the front of the bib.  The "button" is a small circle that I securely attached for the closure.   
Can't wait to meet you Asher!  Congrats to Brad, Kelli and Kyler!

No comments:

Post a Comment