Monday, October 3, 2011

Do I have something on my face?

Most people are extremely surprised when I tell them my birds love pasta.  Actually, they are usually shocked that I have birds as pets and that they eat any kind of "human food" at all.  Crockett even asks for it, "Mmm....is that good?  Give me that!"  It's a bit rude, but in order to have a well balance diet birds do need more than just seeds.

My birds are not picky eaters, but the both tend to favor different foods.  Crockett absolutely loves asparagus and brussel sprouts and Tuesday favorites are apples, strawberries and broccoli.  They do have one absolute favorite food in common and that is pasta!   This past Friday I shared my dinner with them.  It made for some very happy, yet messy birds  : )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment